Our mission is evangelizing, discipling and planting reproducing churches among all peoples in fulfillment of the Great Commission. Our vision is a multitude from every language, people, tribe and nation knowing and worshipping our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We commit to obedience to the Lordship of Jesus Christ and to God’s inerrant Word.
- We believe Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for salvation and all people without personal faith in Him are lost and will spend eternity in hell.
- We seek to provide all people an opportunity to hear, understand and respond to the gospel in their own cultural context.
- We evangelize through proclamation, discipling, equipping and ministry that results in indigenous reproducing planted churches.
- We serve churches to facilitate their involvement in the Great Commission and the sending of missionaries to bring all peoples to faith in Jesus Christ.
- We partner with other Christians around the world in accordance with our set guidelines.
- We understand and fulfill God’s mission through God’s Word, prayer and the leadership of the Holy Spirit.
5 Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel..